Hey there, happy Wednesday!
Today I bring you a pretty exciting list of photography links. I have scoured the web and narrowed it down to my top ten. Whether you’re a newbie (like me) or a pro… this list has it all. Blogs, tutorials, advice, and all things photography. Enjoy!
1. http://digital-photography-school.com/7-tips-for-great-low-angle-shots -This link comes from one of my favorite photography sites. Digital Photography School is amazing. They have more tutorials, guides and tips than you’ll know what to do with.
2. http://improvephotography.com/category/beginning-photography-tips/ -This site is another one that has a wealth of tips and guidelines. This link starts with the photo basics, for beginner photographers and offers lots of topics to get you started.
3. http://www.livesnaplove.com -Mom/Blogger/Photographer, she does it all! Once you check out her blog, you’ll be hooked. Plus, her blog name is super similar to mine! But better. Haha
4. http://www.clickinmoms.com/blog/category/tutorial -This page is full of useful tutorials and inspiration
5. http://photodoto.com/the-photographic-100-photography-bucket-list/ -I’m a huge fan of Bucket Lists, I add to mine all the time. Now I can have TWO bucket lists! A list of places to photograph before you die! Warning: This link will make you want to quit your job and travel the world.
6. www.photofocus.com -Education, information and inspiration. Even a free Lightroom preset download? Yes please!
7. http://clickitupanotch.com/2013/10/what-to-wear-in-family-photos-5/ -This amazing blogger has it all! This link is for her list of “What to Wear in Family Photos” but you’ll get hooked and want to stay a while. I think this link is a great tool to have. Clients might not always know what to wear, and it’s a great idea to give them some guidance. This link will help.
8. http://photographyconcentrate.com -This site is the first one I stumbled on after getting my Canon. I was immediately hooked. Not only do they know their stuff, but they know how to teach and explain it as well. This will be one you want to bookmark!
9. http://www.thephotoargus.com -Holy inspiration! A few minutes on this site, and I was itching to get behind my lens.
10. http://www.beyondmegapixels.com/getting-started-with-photography/ -One of the best chronological “getting started” guides I have found. They literally walk you through everything you’ll want to know when starting out.
So there you have it! My top ten favorite links (for now)!
And of course, my photo(s) of the day:
I purchased these macro filters a few weeks ago, and thought I’d play with them today. Of course, if you’re serious about macro, a good macro lens is the way to go. But for fun, these filters are awesome 😀
Feel free to leave your feedback about the links and any good tips you find from them! Enjoy!